Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spoilt Rotten

A couple of days back....I overheard....one colleague saying to another......in passing......."You're spoilt rotten!"

I thought to myself..........how wonderful it must be.....to be spoilt........and that too, spoilt rotten! I wish someone would spoil me.....just once! Being the eldest of my siblings......I have always been told...."You're Big....he's Small" referring to my brother/s. Even when I was small, I was suppose to be Big. I guess I was literally a Little Woman. I don't think my Parents spoilt any one of us....but methinks my youngest brother was mollycoddled a wee bit as a baby!

I left home......to go to to College.....and make my mark in this world....and now years later as I walked back to my work desk......I couldn't help being a wee bit....tinged with sadness.... that I know no one.....who wanted to spoil me......leave alone spoil me rotten..... even if it is..... just once!

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

hey--i am the eldest too! i know JUST what you mean!!! (& yeah...the "baby" always gets the parents wrapped right around their finger!) :)

having said that, i AM spoiled rotten nowadays, by lovely husband jeff! just you wait...your turn will come!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace sandro

Mirandian said...

Hello Sandro, I am glad you like my Blog. Thanks! Peace to you too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! We're making a custom pair of slippers for you :)” oh wow thank you!!