Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Out of the Blue

Just the day before I get a request.....someone added my name as a friend in one of the sites and I needed to confirm. The name didn't ring a bell.........I pondered.....where could I have met the person?........there was no photo on the profile to jog my memory.....not to remember a friend?....I was embarrassed! Then again, I thought........maybe it's someone who wants to be friends with me or we may have some common friends????

I resorted to writing....
Have we met? I can't seem to recall knowing you. Forgive me if I am wrong.
I got my reply today! Yes!! The person is a friend using a Pseudonym! No wonder the name wasn't familiar!

Just Out of the Blue, a friend comes along after more than 5 years!
Life's sure is full of surprises!!
Thank you Friend for touching base!!!
Thank you Technology for making it possible!!!!

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

hey, that's exciting! always nice to meet up with friends, old or new! (& yeah, i LOOOOOVE today's technology!!!!!)

ra said...

hey, if you didnt know the person already, you have a new friend!!

its always pleasant seein/meeting with someone one hasnt seen or heard from in a long time.

try 20 years.....