Monday, October 1, 2007

My Clock is Ticking

I know I am getting older....my clock is ticking........though I don't feel so at all. Memories from the past are all so crystal clear............as if it just happened yesterday. If I were to live my Life all over again........there would be so many things that I would do it differently..........now that Life's perspective is much clearer........When you climb a mountain, the higher you go up, the clearer is the view.........and it's beautiful!

There is so much to do and so much to see. I don't have my 50 Things To Do before I get really old, List.......maybe I should make one........maybe it will keep me focused.........but then Life doesn't happen the way you plan........then why plan? Even if I do decide to put it down in writing.........I am sure it would be more than 50 and the list would grow each day.

For now,.........I need to change my Job..........get a Life......see more of the World.......I think my List is starting already!

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

...ooof...the "life list"!!! i've tended to do that one backwards: list the things i HAVE DONE that are cool!!! somewhat cheating, but hey, it's my list, right?! :)