Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Enjoy the moment!

"Now, was the future, moments ago...the next moment will be the past in the blink of an eye...Drats!!"

The above, is what I got to read this evening when I opened my Personal Mail Box in the Cyber-World. A friend had written...... ending a "normal" email discussing the books read and their genres........with such philosophical words. My friend's thoughts tinges on Pessimism..........need to veer towards being an Optimistic!

My reply to the end - "Do not fret that NOW will soon be the PAST. Enjoy the moment!"

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

on the other hand...if *NOW* is kind of crummy...the fact that it soon will be past...is quite a CHEERFUL thought!!! :) (so i guess absolutely everything really is entirely relative, eh?!)

Mirandian said...

Absolutely agree, Lauren! As Shelley says.... "O Wind,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"