Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My little adventure

I was minding my own business...........when on a dark and stormy night, Her Imperial Majesty Lauren the Purple of Praze-an-Beeble made me board my camel in search of My Very Own Peculiar Aristocratic Title. The journey took me to Greater Internetshire where Lady Fortune the Absurd presented my very own eccentric British aristocratic title!

The effort at the end of it all was pretty rewarding.........as I am mighty pleased with my Title! Yes! Ceaseless I am!

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Imperial Majesty Mary the Ceaseless
of Old Tonbridge Wafers




The Title Bestowing Ceremony was followed by High Tea which came with a Fortune Cookie. I snapped mine open to read the ancient wisdom of the Fortune Cookie.....Oh! How true this is!



My Fortune Cookie told me:
You are only young once,
but you can stay immature indefinitely.


1 comment:

Shoonyata said...

"....but you can stay immature indefenitely"....thank God for small mercies :)))