Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Beautiful Crocs!

In the Footwear World, when one mentions "Crocs", the general consensus would be "Ugly!"

Even though it's been just a few years since it came out, these very same ugly shoes have really grown in popularity and there are some who practically live in them. They are really comfortable and the holes at the sides allows the air to flow in....which prevents one's feet from sweating! You just have to try them on to fall in love with them....it's lightweight, waterproof & bacteria resistant!

The market is flooded with these Crocs and the ones for lil kids are soooooo adorable! I am sure you will agree with me when I boldly state that.... My Crocs are Beautiful! Check it out for yourself! Run-of-the-mill Crocs are not for me!


PS:- I have not in any way altered or added anything to them..........they are Naturally Beautiful! I picked them up in Jo'burg!

4 comments:

ra said...

hey, why dont u wear them to wear them to work on dress down day?

WHY are they referred to CROCS anyways?

i should know this, right? being from the industry n all

Risa said...

You Crocs are so pretty, I haven't seen any like yours in the US. I have a pair, but the bubbles hurt the soles of my feet.
malieta:)

Mirandian said...

Why the name Crocs?
Three friends who conceived going into business with this product needed a name. They found that the tops looked like crocodile snouts from the side. Voila! Crocs was born.

lauren bergold said...

ok, this is the first--and only--pair of crocs i have seen that i would consider wearing! your crocs ARE beautiful!! (& ta v much for the explanation of the name!)