Friday, October 26, 2007

Man from Mars

I am just getting to know this person from Mars. Technically speaking I have known him for a while as I was introduced 5-6 years back. Different cities....but having worked for the same company......there was the inevitable office meet.

Both of us left the Company.......went our separate ways.....and then out of the blue.....he saw me......and got in touch with me. We have been writing ever since. I am just discovering his choice of books, music....views on religion and on the world as such. He's got such a wry sense of humour and I happen to love it!

There are some people whose writings makes you laugh.........he is one of them! I love to read what he has to say.... on anything and everything!

He writes - "fear me not earthlings coz i come in peace....to take urs away!"

Hmmmm.....my peace is beginning to disappear.......and I am not complaining!

2 comments:

ra said...

lol!!

hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooh--very cool news! he sounds fun & funny!