Saturday, October 27, 2007

"The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind"

I happened to bump into an ex-colleague.........this afternoon. She had moved on....got a new job outside the company. We caught up on where we are now and how work & life was.....in general. It was the common complaint in our box......the non-recognition of our work....the non-existent yearly increment.... If things were to change, she said that I needed to be mentally positive and to actually believe that it was going to happen. I asked her what this was all about? Which school of thought? The Art of Living? The Art of Positive Thinking?

My ex-colleague said that she was reading, "The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind" by Dr.Murphy and she truly believes in it. She asked me to try it out. We were meeting after more than a year only now when we are staying in the same locality......there has to be a reason she believes.....maybe the reason is that she needed to pass on this power of the subconscious mind to me. I promised her I would.....I have nothing to lose. I found this free ebook on the net and I plan to read it.

Dr Murphy's principle: "if you believe in something without reservation and picture it in your mind, you remove the subconscious obstacles that prevent you from achieving that end result, and your belief becomes a reality."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lauren bergold said...

well, i definitely think there's something to it...and hey...there's no harm in TRYING anything that's free and *might* make one happier and more content! go for it!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted

Mirandian said...

Thanks Anonymous. Hope to see you around more often! :)