Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter is here!

For the last couple of days, at last the sign of Winter approaching is finally showing. There's a slight nip in the air.....the wind is a bit chilly in the morning and in the evening. Yippee! I love Winter.....not that I don't love the other seasons!

I love the feel of cold on my face....love to wear shawls.....jackets, coats and feel nice & warm in it. I love to be wearing all my woolies...tights, stockings and my boots! I love to have hot-hot coffee & cocoa and having my palms warmed by the cup as I sip my drink!

I remember......Shillong....a hilly town in the eastern part.....we lived there a couple of years as I was growing up....it was cold, real cold all year long! Every room had a fireplace!

This part of the world...the Middle East...Winter is real short. So, I'm going to enjoy ever bit of it!

No comments: