Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This Devil DOES NOT Wear Prada!

I need to get it out of my head........to regain my sanity.....

Some nights back.....the Devil asked me for a dance. We were just chatting....about this & that......the music was way down low..........still it came wafting by..........then, the hauntingly beautiful music of Strauss - Blue Danube Waltz came up. He got up....stood in front of me and offered his hand..........I looked up into his eyes and the next I knew....my hand was in his.....I had left the comfort of my chair and had followed him to the middle of the room....

This Devil does not wear Prada..........but the Black Trousers and the Black Shirt that he was wearing, the other night.....was beautifully cut & tailored....it looked very classy! Beside his tall frame of 5.10 or is it 5.11....I was tiny.....my left hand on his right shoulder...my right hand in his left......I floated beautifully.....at least I felt that way! The music...the night....there was magic in the air......we both felt it...

Then the music came to an end...........and I landed with a thud...........on my bed! The last thing I remember him saying was "mucha gracias". Oh, My God! Español, otra vez!? Spanish, again!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.