Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Walk by the Sea...again

I went for my walk by the sea. It was a beautiful day and the weather was lovely! With the wind blowing against my face & whipping my loose hair......I walked on......enjoying my solitude walk. Only my dark Armani glasses protected my eyes against the glint of the sun.....as well as, I am assuming.....my identity!

There were quite a few people that I recognized from my Office....by the sea....enjoying the weather. Onward from the Marina Crescent...I walked....and left the crowded promenade. Soon I realized that I was being followed....not scared as it's broad daylight and I could see people in the distance....just irritated....I walked fast....and then slow. He crossed me and mumbled..."It's beautiful day." The accent was Arabic....I ignored him.....though I couldn't agree with him more....

In the distance I saw a man throwing a net out to the sea. When I reached the spot where the man was, I shouted whether he had caught anything. He showed me his bucket....there were a few fishes that he had caught. I stood for a while...he threw the net again....and voila! he caught one more fish!


I turned back for home from here. The stalker had caught up with me again....he had witnessed my conversation with the fisherman. As I passed him....he again mumbled something about feeling hungry and wanting to have fish. Loser! I said to myself............and then broke into a jog......

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

great pictures!!! i can almost smell the sea! ...wish i was there...tho i can't say i envy you your fishy stalker guy... ")