Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Devil Wears Prada.....but I wear Zara!

Looking into my staple wardrobe.........which in my case would be for my daily office wear ...........and the only ones for which I shop regularly..... having been living in this part of the world, the Middle East with minimum of socializing (at least where I am concerned).....I can see that apart from my lingerie and a few odd pieces from here & there, all of my clothes seem to have been bought from Zara.

I find Zara offering quality clothing which is priced pretty reasonable and are of the latest international trends. Zara can afford this as they have factories/ sources all over the world and so the lead time for production is really short which means the latest trends from all over the world can be in their stores within 2-3 weeks!

ZARA BASIC - The trousers fits me real well......of course I do have to alter the length a bit....
moi being petite, otherwise the fit is perfect especially on the butt! The tops too are really chic! I love the Baby-doll tops in Zara (various colors/prints/fabrics) which is a fabulous trend from the runway that works so well for all of us non-models! Baby-dolls, with their forgiving fit and romantic feel are the smart choice for the kind of summer weather this part of the world. Flirty, flowy and feminine, they are a perfect staple for work, weekend or travel.......not to mention to camouflage the unforgiving bulges acquired from rich unadulterated food and sedentary lifestyle! The Trouser-Jacket suit is also perfect for office wear! With just minor alterations....the length.......Voila! Je suis très chic!

Speaking of the Devil last night....I was reminded of The Devil who Wears Prada.......and then it struck me..........but I wear Zara!

No comments: