Friday, November 30, 2007

Blog Surfing

I have been indulging in Blog Surfing today. Visited couple of Blogs of Note......to see what was noteworthy here......although through random browsing, I came across some which according to me were more interesting...and stayed to read a couple of their Posts.

From the Blogs that I read today.....one was of a Blogger who made Collages..........and they are all so beautiful! Reminded me of the Collages stuck to our walls in our rooms in the University Campus. These were made of cuttings from various Fashion Magazines. Cut and paste randomly on a large chart paper or over a newspaper! Nothing so high tech & beautiful as the one I saw here on the said Blog!

Another very interesting Blog that I read was of an Anthropologist. Makes you think....Animal Rights....Human Rights....The pictures of the Gorillas, Chimpanzees, other monkey families....so beautiful.......

Lastly, an NGO's Blog.....working to improve Health care of women & children...... betterment of general economic conditions...human rights.... Kudos to such organizations!

3 comments:

Artists With Artitude said...

Hi! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and writing such a nice comment. Love your "profile" pic. Keep going!

lauren bergold said...

i was just going to ask "ooh--who's collage blog?" (since that sounds right up my street!) but i *suspect* it might belong to "neda" and in a minute i will follow her link to see if i'm right!

Amaroq said...

I enjoyed your eclectic blend of thoughts about work, life and what am I going to do next?