Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged?!

The first thing that I got to read in my inbox over my morning cuppa was that I was tagged. I'm "It"! "It"? Am not very happy to be called "It"..........to tell you the truth!

The instruction is to check the Tagger's site and I have been warned/told that there is no running away from this. The rules of the game would then need to be copied to one's site followed by 7 random/weird? facts about oneself.........and then further tag 7 unsuspecting Bloggers - "You're it!"

I'm not up to this game for various reasons. This is like the many chain mails that one periodically receives in one's inbox.....forward the mail to X number of people for good luck and if you were to ignore, misfortune would befall on you.... or send to X number to get your heart's desire in 24 hours, X-10 to get your heart's desire in 7 days, etc, etc. Life would have been so much nicer...better.....for all of us....if it was so easy to get your heart's desire thus! Since it doesn't.....I find such mails a nuisance. People who are gullible as to believe such mails, I have nothing to say of them.

Coming to this Tag Game, I would not like anyone to be/feel obligated to further Tag 7 more who may or may not like to play this game. That's why, I'll take a chance........and am just walking away from it.....

The Tagger has tagged me thus - drifter and romantic. beware the wrath of this little package. she scares me.

PS:- Hmmmm...........it's interesting to know what others think of me!

No comments: