Saturday, November 17, 2007

Flying Away

The weekend just flew......and now, the blues sets in..........just thinking..........tomorrow's going to be a long, long day. The two days of solitude.....just reading...writing....watching tv...movies on dvd...I still have not had enough!

Out of the blue, I re-collect this piece of conversation between my Boss and someone who had resigned from the Company. Boss to X, "When are you physically flying?" Now, I ask myself the same........ as mentally, I have been flying away from here........umpteen times!!

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oof--i forgot that sunday is the start of your work week! ah well, the sooner it starts, the sooner it'll be over, right?! (but hey...do you still have the email for that SPAIN job...?) :)

Mirandian said...

Yes Lauren, I still have that mail for the Spain job & yes I have also enquired regarding the same....though getting a work permit remains a major hurdle in my case!