Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"If you fail, destroy evidence that you tried!"

For sometime my friend's slogan has been, "If you fail, destroy evidence that you tried!"

My stand till now, on this has bee
n, "It's quite debatable! For posterity..........evidence is a must to teach or show...........so that the same mistakes are not committed again! But again...........I do know where you are coming from!"

......but today, I'm in no doubt and would have to agree with what my friend says. On failing, all evidence would have to be destroyed that I tried.........failing which, I would have to move to Plan B and follow what Hitler had to say........and that is..........

"If you win you need not explain......but if you lose you should not be there to explain."

2 comments:

ra said...

if you win....gloat! plan the next victory.

if you lose...go blitzkrieg on the world....muhahahahaha!!!

lauren bergold said...

...ok...i now am *slightly* hoping that "RA" never embarks on a plan for world domination...but of course he'd at least be a HILARIOUS evil overlord...which would be good fun to watch! :)