Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Sea Beckons

There's something about the sea which I can't fathom. I can sit for hours by the sea and just look at the vast expanse of water. It's so soothing and I am at peace with myself.

My imaginations take me to the adventures the boats sailing by out to the sea would have....or to the adventures the boats docked at the dockyard must have had. Far far from the maddening crowd of the society that we live in today, especially true in large bustling cities and towns.....the vast ocean is so calming to the senses.

The sea fascinates me....and beckons me to come again and again...and I will....another day....

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i totally agree! (about the sea, i mean!) can i come with you on your boating adventure??! :)

Mirandian said...

Lauren, you're welcome to join me on my adventures! I could do with some jolly company!