Friday, December 14, 2007

My Shoe-Style Personality?!



What's my Shoe-Style Personality? That's what the quiz was about.....in one of the Beauty & Style website I was browsing, today. I was curious. The result:-

You're a pointy-toe stiletto/slingback!
The latest fashion magazines are your monthly bible. You love shoes so much that you ran out of room in your closet for shoe boxes, so the oven now doubles as a storage unit. You're always looking sophisticated and polished, even when you have jeans on, and Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker are your idols. Every seasonal trend is right up your alley, and most trends work back to things that are already in your closet. Looking great was never so easy!

Now, how uncanny this is! See my photos! Apart from the fact that I have yet to run out of space and use my oven as a storage......other things I would agree to it! Gwyneth and Sarah have a great sense of style....although I never considered them my idols! Actually, I don't have any idol as such. My personal style..........tailored classic pieces with just-the-right-trend items.

2 comments:

ra said...

i like my RBKs. so what does that make me? think i took this quiz before, said i was a flip flop type personality or something of the sort.

Shoonyata said...

Imelda marcos would then have a thousand split personalies....

BTW, I deciphered the poem...pl check the comment :)))