Saturday, December 15, 2007

Meet Cat


Meet Cat, my companion for this afternoon.......as I sat on the parapet....by the sea. Cat and I, do not belong to each other.....we are independent creatures.........but we got along. I enjoyed his unobtrusive company.... (Psst....for sure I had a male cat for company!)

We enjoyed the glorious weather and the soft sound of the lapping waves as it hit the rocks. Far away, we could see a big ship moving farther and farther away.........while a couple of speedboats were zooming from one side to the other.....

As I got up, to continue with my walk............Cat too went his way.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovley.

Shoonyata said...

some parallel lines touch for a brief while :)

ra said...

nice. alone but not. mind your own business n i mind mine and we'll share. lol! yep cat n u!!

Mirandian said...

odd facts - Yes, it was lovely! The walk..the sea...the weather...not to mention Cat's company!

shoon - 1st time hearing/reading parallel lines touching?! Thanks! ;-)

ra - Yep! You mind your business & I, mine. This way, no friction!