Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas is here!


I'm slowly getting pulled into the Holiday Spirit......not that I'm complaining! Wherever I surf...Blogs or Websites....the Home Pages are now decorated with various Christmas decorations. Some of them look real beautiful. Decorated Christmas trees.....twinkling lights....small & big boxes wrapped beautifully.....Santas & elves....and lots of Ha-Ha! Ho-Ho!....as I surf the net. Some sites even have popular Christmas Songs belting out!

The Card Making Mafia that I know of, have been busy churning cards by the dozen. Some are so *Sparkly*......some "let it snow" kinds....some so red-red in true Christmas colors.... Santa & his reindeers...holly & mistletoes all are there! I am just wondering where these cards would all go.......who all would be finally receiving them?!

In this techno savvy world......I know there would be a couple of Christmas forwarded messages in my mailbox.....or one of those electronic greeting cards....but, how nice it would be if one of these hand made cards came my way! I'm one of those who love hand made things.....and to know that the sender/giver has made a special effort to make it.....would give me double joy! Wishful thinking! I know....I will blame it on the season!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments: