Friday, February 22, 2008

A confession


I have a confession to make....brought on by the fact that I am perceived to be "hard to approach" by the guys.

I have suffered at the hands of that chubby little diaper-wearing fellow named Cupid in the past....with his stupid arrows. But, then life goes on....with or without.

Yes, I am wary but I can be easily charmed. I am not wearing a bullet-proof or should I say an arrow-proof vest....and I don't ever intend to wear one in the future! If I ever get struck by Cupid's arrow intentionally or by accident again, I hope the arrow this time is special. A special arrow which would make me sing...okay hum...can't sing for nuts!...dance... hmmm....again, I am not good in this though I love dancing....and make me smile for no reason!

I hope for Spring to come and Zhivago to meet up with Lara (Dr.Zhivago). I hope for Rick to say once more "Here's looking at you, kid" to Ilsa (Casablanca). I hope for Joe Bradley to meet Princess Ann again and take up from where they left (Roman Holiday).

There, I confessed....I confessed to being hopelessly romantic!

Guilty as charged!

No comments: