Monday, February 4, 2008

High Heels Highly Sexy!

A recent study has just confirmed that wearing high heels not only makes a woman look sexy but also improves her sex life. Now that's an added incentive for a woman to go for heels!

The Researcher, a woman herself, Maria Cerruto who too loves wearing heels wanted to tackle the existing theories for blaming heels for a number of health problems and so she conducted her tests to find something healthy in them. Wearing a pair of moderately high heels, the study found that it could tone the body, condition the muscles and even improve a woman's sex life without the tedious need for the exercise sessions.

Matt Roberts, a personal trainer to someof the rich & famous like Madonna, NaomiThough Campbell, Natalie Imbruglia, also stated the negative aspects of wearing heels. He said, "A woman wearing high heels will hold the muscles tight to compensate. When you are standing on tiptoes you have to clench the buttocks, the inner thighs and the pelvic floor muscles. It would potentially give them a short-term tension and toning. But the negative effects can outweigh the positive. The knees and metatarsals are put under strain, the hips are out of position. It can lead to long term health risks. "

Honestly, I have never heard of high heels killing a person. J'adore la heels! I feel good in it! Being petite I need my heels! I walk tall in it!

The verdict......High Heels Highly Sexy!

1 comment:

Shoonyata said...

discovery in bits and pieces continues :)))

I liked what you wrote on being alone...I also enjoy my solitude.