Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Follow Your Bliss....

I get this mail from Karen saying to quote Joseph Campbell, "Follow your Bliss and the Universe will open doors for you where there were only walls".

The mail goes on to say that everything in the world started out as an idea in someone's mind. If the idea can be conceived, it can be achieved. Where would we be today if the greatest mind of the past had believed that it could not be done?

So, if I want to make money doing something that I love, to open my mind, expand my thinking and to look into my heart. Me and the Universe are a great team!

I am reminded of the quote that I read while in College by Jesse Jackson....

If my mind can conceive it,
A
nd my heart can believe it,
I
know I can achieve it.

Hmmmm......let's see....I'm thinking.....sunshine....clear blue water.....me with a floppy hat....big dark sunglasses......sipping colorful drinks with those tiny bright umbrellas on it.....and not a care in the world!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oooh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! when you start *THAT* laying-in-the-sun-by-the-sea business, i'd like to apply for a job please! i have vast experience in the field, and am willing to provide my own floppy hat!!! :)

Mirandian said...

Oh Lauren! You own a floppy hat?! That makes you very eligible for a position in "under-the-sun-by-the-sea"! I will definitely keep you in mind!