Monday, August 20, 2007

Blogger Mafia

To tell you the truth……my “Boss” drove me to Bloggersphere! I knew about them…the Bloggers and their Blogs………but never knew that they had their own Mafia gangs to which they affiliated and belonged! I was happy with my books, TV and emails from friends & family not to mention the occasional chats on MSN ….until I came home from work one frustrating day. I had to vent my feelings…..and what better place than Bloggersphere?!

After entering this world, I’m realizing there’s no going back. I’m getting addicted! A couple of Blogs that I found interesting……….one Arty & the other Academic (Science)……..have their own little circle….one I would call the Card Mafia & the other Science Mafia. I know I don’t belong to any one of these 2 Mafias but think of myself as a Blogger with varied interests! Its fun, it’s interesting & you could see how each of the Mafia Members supports each other by their words of encouragement, comments & advises. I wonder whether I would be pulled into joining any one Mafia…maybe not the ones that I mentioned….maybe there are Bloggers like me……..maybe I could start my own Mafia! Anyone interested?

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well, i'd totally be into that...but since i'm already in *ONE* of the mafias mentioned...hehehe!...are we allowed to have a double membership??! b/c i soooo don't want any of those card babes mad at me--i know for a fact they all have really sharp paper trimmers!!! :)

Mirandian said...

Shhhh.....you could be a "Double Agent"! I soooooo much like to have the inside info into the "Card World!"