Monday, September 3, 2007

Brevity is the soul of wit?

They say, "Brevity is the soul of wit" but being brief is not the same as being too short. You may ask why I'm pondering on this saying. Well, this morning I happened to text (SMS) my brother. It goes like this.

Me - " Hi. Did you get 2read my mail and see my Blog?"
My Bro - "Yes"
Me - "So? You could have one 4 your NGO."
My Bro - "OK"

Arrrrrrrgh! This is so frustrating. I expected one whole sentence! I know, I know, "Yes" & "OK" can be termed as sentences on their own but..............This is not the first time my brother has done this to me!

Am I asking for too much?

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

from brothers??! *YEP*! from my experience, i'd have to say you apparently ARE asking too much! ...sometimes even from HUSBANDS...even ones in the same room with you...who don't have to TYPE their answers!

imo, this is why you never meet a happy contented woman who doesn't have at least a few close girlfriends with whom she can chat at will!!! :)