Monday, June 23, 2008

Continuing my tryst with Iraq & Iraqi Bloggers

...continuing my tryst with Iraq & Iraqi Bloggers....

Last year sometime in December, I stumbled upon the Iraqi Bloggers. It was an insight to the world of Middle East Politics especially with the current scenario in Iraq...the views & perspectives without any kind of censor. The Bloggers are from all walks of life and some quite young! blogging from inside/outside Iraq.

The Blogs are pretty interesting but the comments more so, where everything is dissected bit by bit and any other topic which comes up, even if it is not relevant to the Post. I see that there are mainly 2 school of thoughts here but I would not like to label myself into one. There are certain things which I agree with one and not with the other and vice versa.

In one of the Blogs that I frequent, a Blogger (#1) wrote "Sometimes, I'm amused by commentators and bloggers lack of knowledge....." This was posted below my comment wherein I had said that I was appalled with what I was reading (on Iran). I wondered if he was referring to me and shot off a reply that I was glad to amuse him....my good deed for the day! Hope he took the dripping sarcasm with his morning cuppa.

Later another Blogger (#2) comments that he does not think that this was directed at me....maybe he was being kind? Though I must say, this particular Blogger (#2) has always tried understanding me and my views and have been very supportive. It's nice to have a friend?!

I know there's so many things that I do not know. Wish I had more hours in a day to read and learn but whenever I get the time, I intend to google and read more on Iran and Women...as suggested by another fellow Blogger. Perhaps, I would do a Post with my findings.

2 comments:

Iraqi Mojo said...

No he wasn't referring to you. I think he was referring to me, believing that I did not know of happenings in Iran.

Anand said...

Your interest in Iraqis and wanting Iraqis to succeed reflects well on you.