Sunday, June 8, 2008

So far so good!

It was this day last month that I arrived here to this new country. One whole month! How time flies! My job's fabulous! Work's real challenging as we have to re-structure the entire Retail Division, put process and procedures into place where there was none. Being part of the process and part of the team implementing the changes is real interesting and fulfilling.

I always wanted to be dealing with the high end Luxury Brands....and here I am with a whole lot! Prada, Gucci, Ungaro, Paul Smith, Loewe, Zilli, Nina Ricci, ......I could just go on. Part of my job would be to eliminate the Brands which are not working. Hmmm, I can already see the Buyer not liking the suggestion but then the bottom line is the Sales. If the Brand is not selling then we would just have to let it go!

Haven't explored much or (should I say) at all, apart from going to all my Stores for a "Store Visit" and to a mall nearby for my daily needs. Even then the country is much friendlier than the previous one and people here have been quite helpful!

I'm liking it here! So far so good!

No comments: