Thursday, April 3, 2008

Masters in Contemporary Dance, anyone?!

Couple of days back received a mail from Bharat (my "Apoorva Dance Theater" connection), announcing a new course for the academic year 2008-2009. It is a new innovative Masters Program in Dance with specialization in Contemporary Dance.

I am so tempted! I wish I could join too......but knowing myself I would be most eligible for the Beginner's Course....if there is one! Hmmm....but then I guess, it is better to be thought as a Clumsy Dancer than to join and remove all doubt! (Apologies if needed, took the liberty to change the original saying!)

Anyone reading this & is interested, please get in touch with:-
Bharat Sharma
Reader, Dance
Department of Dance
Sarojini Naidu School of Performing Arts
Fine Arts & Communication
University of Hyderabad
Gachibowli
Hyderabad - 500047
India.
Email - sn.nightingale@gmail.com

2 comments:

Shoonyata said...

I know it is really tempting!!! start one in ME

Mirandian said...

Shoon, neither do I have the experience nor the expertise not to mention the moolah to start one in ME...perhaps you could do something? You will have my 100% moral support & good wishes!