Friday, April 25, 2008

Ah! Retail Therapy.....

Whew! Packing, shifting....it's sure is a great task. Even though I am single, I equally have a great amount of household things...washing machine, refrigerator, TV, DVD, gas stove, shelves, table.....apart from my clothes, shoes, bags and more clothes and shoes! People generally for some reason, think that Singles live out of a suitcase!

I need to dispose these things, clothes and shoes which I will not be carrying with me. The cartons have been brought for packing.....things are lying scattered all around. It's such a mess! I needed to get away. I head straight to the nearest mall.

Ah! Retail Therapy....it's so good for one's well being! A beautiful silk blouse and some equally lovely lingerie along with some cosmetics completed my trip to the mall!

Oh no! I now have more things to pack!

No comments: