Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reality bites

The voice drones.....
"Earth to Ms.H.
Ms.H, come in."

Who is calling?
Where am I?
My eyes flew wide open
I am falling and falling fast.
I hit plain dirt.....with a thud!
Ground reality hits me
And it hits me hard.

What was I thinking??!!

For a while, my feet had left ground
I was flying up in the sky.
Building castles in the air
How beautiful life could be....

Alas, no this was not meant to be.
Reality is but heat, dust, humidity & drudge
In a foreign land all alone.....

4 comments:

ra said...

hey, ur not alone.

ok maybe u r, but u know what, ur alone as u choose to be.

miran, u just keep plugging away. it'll all fall into place.

Mirandian said...

Ra...coming from you, it's too heavy! On a serious note, I understand what you mean. Thanks.

Shoonyata said...

Ditto as ra...being alone need not be being lonely and one can be lonely in a crowd....

smile, my friend.. the world is conspiring to make you happy...just give it a little help.

Check out my blog, something there for you :)

Mirandian said...

Shoon, thanks once again!
I know you're conspiring with the Gods!

Just got back from London...will visit your Blog.