Saturday, September 6, 2008

Alone I am

Alone I came to this world, I know.....and alone I would leave this world, I know. All alone I would be.....this I didn’t know.

Growing up I was pretty much left alone reading, writing, painting, cycling, going for walks.... most of the time. Now as I go about earning my living, I continue with my reading, writing..... and shopping seems to have replaced most of the other creative activities I pursued as a young girl....once again all alone.

Pretty brave.....courageous.....is what I am often told, I am. Courage....I heard.... it’s something what we have to learn and we learn every day...it’s not what’s in you....it’s in every choice we make each and every day. I choose to do what I feel is right....I choose to do what my heart & soul believes in....and my choices makes me live all alone.....

Lately I have been wondering is this forever and how long will it be.....’cause one night is all it took.....one day and I was hooked....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ this is lovely ~ honest and sincere, and you are pretty brave for sharing these thoughts with us ~ your thoughts....which feel so much like mine right now. ~ Hope all is well!

Mirandian said...

Hi Marisa!
So good to see you back.
Like a long lost friend
I read & re-read your comments.

Me so far so good...
Hope all's well in your world.

Am coming over to check out...your Blog!