Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sea-Green Leather Boots

It's my Birthday....yes it is. Today, this day...years back...I was born. Time sure has flown. When I was in school, I was in a hurry to finish school, finish college and start working.....as this was to have brought me independence.....independence to do as I please. Now that I am here, I realize those carefree days were indeed wonderful. Of course the pressure to study and excel in your studies was there...but then, what is that compared to the pressure that we have to undergo now! The workplace is competitive.....the market is competitive if you have to hunt for a new job....and if you're single, the pressure of getting married mounts....from family, friends, well wishers....Society tut-tuts a Single Woman!

It's a Sunday...but I had office...start of the week....and "No" I didn't take an OFF! I had bought myself these lovely pair of Sea-Green Leather Boots just yesterday...indulging my love for shoes....once again! I wore these to office today. Très chic, très belle...c'est magnifique! Happy Birthday Moi!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

birthday greetings again!!

i didnt get cake :(

Mirandian said...

Ra, a piece of chocolate cake coming up right in your mail box!

Anand said...

Happy Birthday.

Is this your sweet 16?

On a more serious note, I left some comments for you at Mojo, once you have finished your birthday cake.

Mirandian said...

Anand, thank you. As for my age...find it out if you can! You're good with numbers, right?! Hmmm, so you need my opinion/views? I am flattered!

Anand said...

You will have to scroll down "Bruno's" comments to get to my comments directed towards you.

I actually prefer your "opinion/views" to one other commentator at IM at this moment.

Iraqi Mojo said...

Happy birthday, Mirandian! I like the boots:)

Mirandian said...

Anand, I am at Mojo's. Which Post are you referring to? I plan to answer the last comment of yours on the "Benazir" Post....can't see any "Bruno".

Iraqi Mojo, thank you and....thank you!

PS:- I am saddled with the slowest internet connection & I keep losing it too! So, this may take some time...but reply I will.

Anand said...

http://kashmirtelegraph.com/0304/four.htm

For the record, you are right that all this sectarian stuff is a bunch of trash. It has no place in modern society. That is why AQ has to be taken out.

Anand said...

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/iraqimojo/8660010557349478228/?src=hsr#203680

lauren bergold said...

happy birthday to *YOU*!
happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu!
happy birthday dear marrrrrry!
happy birthday toooooo YOU!

and many, many more!!!

ok, so i am two days late...but still...i hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday--even tho you had to work--and that this year will be your BEST EVER!!!

xolauren

Mirandian said...

Lauren, Thank you for singing the Birthday Song to me! And thank you for wishing that this year will be the BEST EVER!

Shoonyata said...

M: wish u the very best...lots of new explorations...experiences...love and peace.

interesting to see you take shape bit by bit...feet, fingers...boots....:)))

Mirandian said...

Shoon, thank you for your wonderful wishes!

PS:- A lil bit of me is all that one knows of the person that I am...including myself!

Shoonyata said...

BTW, know a few people in Retail industry in India...in case you want to contact them, I will connect you up. let me know.

shoonyata.bindu@gmail.com

Mirandian said...

Shoon, this is so nice of you. How thoughtful...I am touched. Thank you.