Friday, April 10, 2009

Nonsensical emails from my Boss (NFD) - 1

From: Betty@forwarders.com
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:05 PM
To: NFD
Subject: Unstuffing + warehousing last 20'

Oh hell - now I just read the rest!!! Oh hell oh hell I'm dying!!! This is the single most entertaining email of the year. I've now made an executive decision on ur behalf that for the price of ur overly overpriced luxury items at Mai shops, u should start doing a comedy routine as a value add service to ur clients. I'm sure u could knock out a few thousand extra from a sheikha or two. They won't understand a word of it but I'm confident with the accent they'll assume ur the Queens jester or something. Come onnnnnn - I'll run the biscuit tray. What do u think???


From: NFD@jfdi.com
Sent: 04/05/2009 08:37 PM
To: Betty
Subject: Unstuffing + warehousing last 20'

Could only find this part email
_____________________________________________________
From: g.thegoat@forwarders.com
Sent: 29 April 2010
To: NFD

Subject: RE: warehousing damages

Hello NFD,

We agree to pay for everything and your relocation to Bahamas and a salary for life plus beer on tap and all of those missing biscuits,and what ever else etc etc + 1st class air travel

No comments: