Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long locks gone!

Feeling a little blue these past few days.....and having had a very expensive haircut...albeit a very nice cut I am told, has not cheered me up. The new cut I am told makes me look very stylish & sophisticated....but I am in no mood to look sophisticated....in fact I look anything but sophisticated. If you ask me, I feel I look a little lost...a little blue...and a little confused.

Well coming to my haircut....I never thought I would be getting a hair cut....it just happened. The young handsome Lebanese Hairdresser in Ritz Carlton was pretty charming and before I knew my long locks went under his scissors...snip...snip.. .snip and Voila!

Now here is a picture of me with my not so long locks but sort of long locks....before the haircut. This picture was taken just 19 days before my haircut! People did like my long hair....they really did. I even had strangers complimenting on it!

And here is the longest length that I have ever had so far in my life. This was just before I came to the Middle East.
I want long hair...I really, really do. Being an Air Force Brat, I have always had a short haircut! I have been trying to grow it...but on days when I feel I look totally from the country....I head straight to the salon! I need to look nice! I want to look nice! I wonder if I will ever have long, long hair as I have always wished....the length of my hair keeps fluctuating from just below my shoulders to mid waist...to waist....and back to below shoulders....and then growing it back!

2 comments:

programmer craig said...

Your new style is very nice, M! Seriously!

Sorry you are feeling down!

Mirandian said...

Craig, thanks! And you sure cheered me up! ;-)