Sunday, December 28, 2008

Teeing Off!

Wish the rest of my days could be such a lazy & a fun day that I had today....playing golf the whole day long! The weather was beautiful...perfect winter day! Not too cold!

First to the Range...practice shots hitting about 50 balls. Then to the course playing 18 holes! Thoroughly enjoyed myself learning more about the game which has always fascinated me. Teeing box...green...par...Started with playing foursome the first 9 holes and for the balance nine, twosome.

Broke up for lunch after 9 holes at the restaurant -"Olive Bar & Kitchen". Sat outside enjoying the winter sun and the beautiful view of the golf course!

This was my first full course that I was playing and I had a wonderful Caddy who gave me tips as we went along.....advising me to be a regular to perfect the game! I am told that I am good for a first timer! Yay! I hope to improve my game! I want to! I have to! I love the game!

Qutab Golf Course, New Delhi
Olive Bar & Kitchen, Qutab Golf Course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the interesting information