Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Texas HoldEm Poker Again!

Climbing up the Poker ladder, I had comfortably found my niche in the Poker World. I was a Pro... still am as the title suggests but now don't feel anymore. I am down to $1,306 chips as I write this!

Started my day with Texas HoldEm Poker along with my morning coffee. Had about 218k of chips. Feeling a bit cocky I guess.... I ventured to play at the Big Tables and thats when I started losing fast! Thinking I would recover, I continued on and on and on. I had been saying to all my Poker Buddies "Play wisely"...but here I was...playing irrationally! I even had Poker Players, new Buddies advising me.....saying it was not necessary to play every hand! They were real nice giving me chips not once, not twice, but again & again & again. I was real touched with their generosity!

Lost all my chips and all of those given by my new Buddies. I feel miserable. I know it's only virtual chips but even then. I lost and I lost so much. Don't know how long it would be when I recover. Never lost so badly.

I am planning to take a sabbath starting now till I recover from this disgrace. I would have more time to read...more time to write.....even if it's the rambling that you see on this page. How long would it last? Let's wait & see!

No comments: