Friday, October 31, 2008

A windy day

I woke up to the call of my phone ringing....It was my youngest brother. Today happens to be the day when brothers invited their married sister/s home for a feast and showered her/them with gifts and for which they would be blessed in turn.....

I am far far away... Rarely have I got the opportunity to take part in the many festivities which my country and religion has to offer....rarely have I taken part in any activities....not that I don't want to.....it just so happens.

It's weekend here....this part of the world. I get my coffee & a fried egg with a toast. The winds are howling. Looks like it would rain....but no...not even a drop...

The news is depressing....bomb blast....threats....why can't people live & let live??? There's enough problems in the world....with natural calamities and sickness...why do some people have to contribute to all these miseries in the world. Just a while back, I come to know that a friend of mine had an accident....thank Heavens, it wasn't major...

The wind still howls.....

No comments: