Saturday, October 11, 2008

Serious Shopping!

Needed to pay my Internet Bill before they cut me off from the sane world. Hadn't seen our new Company Store too. So off I trotted to the Mall today. Our newest Store (LOEWE), being a high end luxury Brand is housed in the luxury end of the Mall where you can find Louis Vuitton, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Burburry, to name a few. So it was just look, look and look.........and it was nice to look and know that these were ridiculously priced!

Then I went to the other side of the mall, where you have the High Street Brands, the Food Court, etc. I wanted to buy something....used to have one earlier...but that was in Kuwait. I needed to buy it badly.....and I had made up my mind to buy it today.

And voila! Look! All shiny & new! I have every intention of taking it out of the box and using it every single day....starting tomorrow!

No comments: