Sunday, May 4, 2008

My last day at the office

Today was the last day at my office. The Goodbye mails were done on Thursday. Now, I just had to collect my Final Settlement cheque.

Believe me it wasn't easy.....as I wanted it today itself. Why should I come another day and collect my payment? That's what I was being told as the paper traveled from one desk to the other with me in hot pursuit! Finally at 4.30pm I got my cheque!

Whew! Am I relieved or what?! To tell the truth, it has yet to sink in that I am no longer with the Company. Perhaps tomorrow when I no longer have to wake up and drag myself to work? or perhaps when I finally leave the country on Thursday, 8th of May? or perhaps when I finally join my new company!

PS:- I may not be able to post for a while as I would need some time settling into my new job and the place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the new job!

Mirandian said...

Marisa, thanks!