Friday, March 14, 2008

From Chanel!

My latest addition to my eye wear......from Chanel!

Just yesterday, the brochure landed on my desk sometime in the afternoon distributed by the Office Boy. This was courtesy one of the Brands from the "Health & Beauty" Division of my own Company. The Ralph Lauren model caught my eye. On my way to paying my phone bill this afternoon, I dropped at the store to have a look at the sunglasses........just to have a look......and guess what happened? I looked, I spied, I tried and I fell in love with this pair from Chanel!

I know a terrible extravagance on my part.....but what the heck.....I am worth it!

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
ooh!
oooooh!
OOH!
*ooooooooooh*!

(those are some *NIIIIIIICE* shades!!!) :)

ra said...

hey, those look like my x-ray glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

my apologies madam.

coffee / hazelnut / almond choco slab.

hi, my name is rod.
and im not a fashion guru.
i am however slightly dazed and true metal head. hence i cant ever be a fashion guru.


once again my sincerest apologies madam.


ra

Anonymous said...

wow ~ those are some beautiful sunglasses ~ I am jealous ~ good for you for treating yourself to such a fancy treat ~ I'm inspired to splurge, too, now!