Sunday, August 28, 2011

My New Car!


I finally got myself a car! At last! I went, I saw and I bought....a car....all by myself!

Over the years, the cars that I have had .....2 were Company cars that I was driving and the last one that I had, was bought after I got my friend to see, check and comment on it.

This time I had nobody with me. Forced to do things all by myself ...something which tradionally has been a man's domain....it's been tough deciding.....which make/brand....model...features. Now that I have done it all by myself and commended by my male friends as "good choice", this purchase has been real sweet!

4 comments:

Geet said...

You really write well. I don't read your blog as often as I used to, but its always nice to catch up once in a while. Never disappoints! :-)

Trust you're well, take care.

All the best, Geet

PS: I just ordered "Screw It...", so will give you feedback once I've read it.

Geet said...

And, oh, congrats on the new car.

Mirandian said...

Hello Geet! Thanks for dropping by & thanks for the compliment! I don't write as often as I used to. My current company drives us like slaves 24/7. Many have left since I joined....I am now seriously looking for a change.

I am assuming you're still in the company that u joined & doing well. And as for "Screw it...", I am again assuming this is by Richard Branson? Read my post for my view! http://thisandthat-mirandian.blogspot.com/search/label/Book

Anonymous said...

на данном веб-сайте можно посмотреть большой ассортимент [url=http://www.filmkpktut.ru/]сериалы[/url].