Friday, May 28, 2010

The Dates are coming!

Friday morning....la la la....I thought I would explore new routes down to Al Corniche! Yay yay yay!! It's a beautiful day!!! So, 7.30 am, I drive down taking totally different route than my usual. With my sense of direction, after all I am a Navigator's (ex Fighter Pilot) daughter....I finally reached the seaside. The drive was adventurous, the radio was blaring cool songs...just my kind and the weather was just fine.

The date trees are in full bloom now and many of them are already bearing fruits! What a wonderful sight it is! My walk down by the sea....all the more delightful! Things are looking up....life goes on...the dates are coming! Woo hoo!!!


PS:- I love the yellow crunchy dates which these green dates would soon turn into khalal...the 2nd stage!

No comments: